Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last Day of my Dark Knight Pics

Photobucket

I've been bearing a Dark Knight image ever since they released the first trailer last year. It was kind of a dork version of the guy who grows his beard out until they win a contest....wait maybe mine is a tad more interesting than that.

Tonight I'll be heading up to the IMAX, sitting in line for a long while (Not nearly as long as it feels this movie took to open), snagging a good seat and finally watching this flick I've waited oh so long for.

High five to the cats behind the marketing of this movie, it's generated so much hype that if this movie surpasses it, it'll probably become a noteworthy moment in cinematic history.

Photobucket

It's too bad Ledger isn't around to enjoy it, but he's been getting praises left and right for his portrayal of Joker, so much to the fact that critics say he is a shoe in for an Oscar nod.







That would make my day as well, an oscar for a comic book movie. Its just not a genre that gets a lot of notice from that ceremony unless being recognized for fx and sound.

Photobucket

I hope you all get to see it, especially if you're a fan of Batman. Have fun in the theaters, go in a few days if you hate crowds. I have a feeling this movie is going to bust some records for opening sales.

Long live the hype. =)

Photobucket

No comments: